Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

First Things First

Hi there! I'm Mackenzie. Welcome to my blog!  I'm looking forward to learning and sharing ideas about baking, fashion, and crafts...(and of course any other interesting things going on).  

Outside of baking, fashion, and crafts I enjoy spending as much time as possible with my not so perfect, yet awesome family, and lovely boyfriend, Shelby...who is currently stationed in Fort Drum, NY. 


I'm originally from George West but moved to Victoria many years ago.  I now live in Corpus Christi (for school).



I love blogs. I've been reading blogs for a couple months now. I wanted to start one a while back but never got around to it. But here I am! It is a place for me to share things I love and hopefully inspire some creativity with  whomever is interested! :)


I graduated from Saint Joseph High School in 2008.  I now attend Texas A&M University of Corpus Christi and will be graduating with my bachelors degree in business marketing in May 2012.


No comments: