1. I spent my last couple days with Shelby before he went back to Ft. Drum. We wen't to spend a lovely weekend on the coast in Rockport, Tx and caught a beautiful sunset (even in the massive, thick fog!)
2. Starting this blog! I have been reading everyones blogs lately and absolutely had to try it. So please, follow me here French Kissin' Life.
3. The new season of the BACHELOR! And oooohhh yes, there was already drama. Okay, don't laugh at me. I really love this show. I loved Ben last season but Ashley went with the other guy instead...so I am happy to have him back. Do you have a favorite girl so far? Shelby and I decided we like the Texas. go figure huh? ;)
4. My extremely yummy Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake. So fabulous, so easy. Please comment below for a simple run down of the recipe!
5. This great Sonia Kashuk Brush Set I picked up at Target. Not too expensive, but GOOD quality brushes. I used this as an alternative to MAC brushes (which are also wonderful!)
(Check out that cute little case that comes with!)
I hope you all have a wonderful day!